Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let the Voting begin...

If you're looking for new Edu-bloggers, or Edu-tweeters to follow, you can't go wrong in checking out the nominees at the Edublog Awards. This year, there are more nominees than ever, meaning there are plenty of voices to check out.


I knew from the posts of a few of my colleagues that I was being nominated for the Eddies, and I'm delighted to see my twitter account @thecleversheep, nominated for Best Individual Tweeter; while my podcast, Teacher 2.0 is up for Best Educational Use of Audio.

Voting is only open for a short time, ending on Wednesday, December 16th, but over the next week you'll have a chance to consider the nominees and to vote in categories of interest. Even if you don't want to vote, there are some well known edu-bloggers mixed in with a number of fresh voices whose work is well worth checking out!
blog comments powered by Disqus